Kassi is growing up on us already!!
She holds her head up with ease, sleeps great at night, interacts and coos and laughs and grins at everyone, and she's working on sitting up! She has started reaching for things and showing interest in what others are doing. She's noticed herself in the mirror, but I'm not sure if she knows that that cute baby is her yet. She likes to watch TV--so we are trying to keep her away from it. She's found her tongue and she's starting to drool--I think she might be teething already... (nooo!!!) We all can't imagine life without her. She is so, so sweet and easy going. What a doll!!!
I had to include a couple rolly-poly pictures. I know that some babies would put Kassi to shame, but at our house, she is a chunk! She is definitely our rolly-est baby ever! I have never had a baby with chunky thighs before--I'm loving it!! and just look at those pinch-able cheeks!
We love our Kassi!!
No comments:
Post a Comment