Monday, April 23, 2012

Morning Giggles

It turns out that Sami has a bit of my sleeping genes.  She does not do mornings very well, either.  She would probably sleep until Noon if we let her.  Emmy and Ally are determined not to let her, though. 

About a week ago, we were all having a lazy morning and Jeremy and I were just hanging out in bed with the two youngest.  Ally then decided it was time to get moving and got up and left the room.  Next thing we knew, Sami was moaning from her bedroom and then we heard Sami yell, "All right, all right, I'm getting up!"  Apparently, Ally had gone in, climbed onto Sami's top bunk and began threatening to throw all the American Girl Doll stuff off the bed if Sami didn't get up right then! 

Then this morning, Sami had moved into Emmy's bed when Emmy came into my room for her early morning snuggling.  (Ally is sick with a cough and fever and kept waking Sami up so she moved to another room.)  Anyway, Emmy eventually had enough snuggling and I woke up to Emmy screaming at Sami, "Get off my bed!"  Poor Sami got pushed onto the floor and then had her pillow thrown at her by her sister--who is six years younger than her!  Emmy then returned to my room with her pillow and blanket from her bed and went back to sleep on my bed.  When I finally got up, I found Sami curled up on Emmy's floor, once again zonked out. 

These kids crack me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment