Wednesday, February 1, 2012

All For One, and One For All!!

As most of my family members will tell you, I am not a morning person.  Getting out of bed and starting a day is just not my most favorite thing to do.  I am especially not a Monday Morning person!  There is just something about having to come out of the weekend and get back into my regular routine that exhausts me.  I can spend half the day on Monday in my pajamas--doing the dishes, starting the weeks' laundry, taking in the mess from the weekend, and trying to wrap my head around what needs to be done that week.  This is the day that my girls often spend the entire morning in front of the television.
This Monday morning, the movie chosen by Emmy was "Barbie's The Musketeers" (yes, Emmy has hit the Barbie stage).  I wasn't paying much attention to the movie or the girls in front of it, but by the time it was over, I had two little girls galloping around my house in boots, with spoons for swords, yelling, "All for one, and one for all!"  They were even having duals!  They made me laugh and brightened up my dreary Monday.  :)
 The galloping duo:

1 comment:

  1. James and Bruce use wooden spoons for swords too! I'm so sad because we're down to only one wooden spoon (the others got lost or broken). Jon and I went out this afternoon to buy more, and we can't find any normal wooden spoons! It's so frustrating. I'm hoping that we just tried the wrong stores, and not that they don't have any in Russia.

    ReplyDelete