Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Emmy turns FIVE!

Good Morning Birthday Girl!
 When Emmy walked in, she stopped to catch her breath and then said "What I always wanted!"
So cute!
 Emmy LOVES crepes for breakfast!


 Emmy wanted a Fairy Princess Party with cupcakes...

 Balloon games...
 Pin the Kiss on the Frog...

 Musical Thrones...
 a Treasure Hunt...
 that gave everyone their own wings, wands, and crowns...
 A Royal Picnic with Emmy's favorite foods (PB&J)
And a Fairy Princess Pinata!!!
 Happy Birthday Princess!!



 For the Family Party, she wanted a topsy-turvy cake.  I had never tried anything like this before!  It was quite the experience.  If I ever do it again, I am making the bottom two layers out of cardboard.  That was a lot of cake! 
 Emmy picked all the different candies she wanted on it.  :)
Yes, there are Jelly Beans, Sour Patch Kids, and Gummy Cherries.

 I made all the tops for the cupcakes and this little fairy for the cake out of fondant.
Ok, I had a bit of fun...


No comments:

Post a Comment