Emmy and Kassi love Music Makers!!!
As we geared up for Halloween, we did a special music makers where the kids could wear their costumes! Emmy wanted to be Tinker Bell and I had forgotten that I found this adorable Bee costume for Kassi last year. They had so much fun and all the kids looked darling. October was a particularly fun month with Kassi because she started getting into the actions and movements. I have been taking her to MM since she was two months old and she finally started getting the hang of it--this day was the FIRST day that she actually used her puppet!!! She also learned to walk in October, so the movement and dance became a lot more fun!
Every year in October, my friend, Shannon, pulls out her parachute and we bounce ghosts on it. Kassi discovered that she LOVES the parachute! She would squeal with glee every week!
We Love Music Makers!!! Especially at Halloween!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment