Ally started First Grade this year!! She was so excited! She wouldn't let me leave when we got there, though. She thought that since I stayed for the whole time on her first day of Kindergarten, then I should stay for the whole of her first day of First Grade too! After standing in the hall for about 20 minutes, I began feeling more like more of a distraction than anything. So as hard as it was, I just left. She wasn't too mad at me later, though. She loves her class and her teacher! Once we get through adjusting to the longer day, I think we may have a promising year!
Sami started Fifth Grade!! Yes, FIFTH! She is growing up tooooooooo fast! She is with the same group of kids this year, so there was less anxiety over who will be in her class, but she has a new teacher. New to the program and the grade. Sami seems to like her ok. Sami always takes a while to get used to her new teachers... The first day went well, over all. Sadly, that nigh she came down with a fever and missed the next two and a half days of class.
EMMY'S FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
Emmy was ECSTATIC to go to Preschool. She had to wait until the next day to have her first day, though. That morning, she was up early, dressed and ready! She even sat on the front porch with back pack on and waited for Ally's carpool to come pick her up. Emmy said she was going to wait for hers too but since it wasn't coming for another FOUR hours, I convinced her to come back in once Ally was gone.
Emmy LOVES Preschool!!
This was Sami on Emmy's first day. She was not happy about having to miss school. Poor Baby.
It was the strangest bug. All she had was a fever for about 52 hours. No other symptoms at all. Weird. She's fine now, though.
No comments:
Post a Comment