Wednesday, March 6, 2013

7 and 8 months old


Kassi is growing and changing so much!  In the last couple of months, she has learned to use the walker, the jumper, and the toy box.  She has also discovered a love for the bathtub!  Much to her dismay, she has also become old enough to use the highchairs and her crib.  We have put away the bouncer, bumbo, and baby swing among other infant items.  (*sigh*)  She has started babbling more and having an opinion about pretty much everything.  One of her favorite pastimes is rolling around the floor.  She often prefers this to being held.  She hasn't shown much interest in crawling (reminding me a lot of Sami) but gets what she wants by leaning where she's sitting or toppling over and rolling to where she wants to be. 
Kassi's favorite food right now is... I don't know.  For some reason, she's decided that baby food (or even grown up food that's been processed to the consistency of baby food) is not for her.  But she doesn't have teeth yet!  So her food options seem limited.  She likes to feed herself but is still learning to pinch things when she picks them up. 
She loves sippy cups of Almond Milk!  
I love how interactive Kassi has become.  We often have moments of just looking at each other and smiling.   She likes it when I echo her cooing sounds and I like it when she sings to me as I sing to her.  She also likes to sing with the piano.  She gives kisses, hugs, and snuggles freely to her daddy and me.  She thinks her Daddy and sisters are the best and is quick to smile and laugh at them.  That being said, Kassi is still a Mama's Girl! 

Here are some of my favorite pictures taken over the last couple of months:
7 Months

 jumping


 playing
 "Helping"


 Bathing


Waking
Laughing
Watching
 8 Months



1 comment:

  1. She is so cute! I'd be jealous and want to squeeze her all the time, but fortunately for both of us, I've got a little man of my own that's just as cute. Hope you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete