Friday, June 29, 2012

Ready to Go Home

I wish I enjoyed hospitals more than I do, but I just don't find them comfortable.  We came home just 28 hours after Kassi was born.  Both Jeremy and I wanted to be in our own bed and with our girls.  It was almost 11pm when we got home.  I had never taken a baby home at night before--I almost felt like we were sneaking around or something.  Stealing away our child in the still of the night.  :)  And there were a couple times that night when I kind of regretted not having the nurse there to get me fresh cold water and bring me something to eat.  But I also didn't have someone bugging me for my vitals or wanting to poke my baby for her blood sugar every few hours.  It was just me and Kassi.  It's good to be home and adjusting to a house with four little gals in it instead of three.  And we are adjusting--slowly but surely. 
 All ready and heading home!

No comments:

Post a Comment